This post was done in partnership with Terra’s Kitchen. The opinions are completely my own.
Terra Kitchen’s Meal Delivery Service is One-of-a-Kind!
As a busy mom of three, full-time teacher, and blogger, cooking is one of those things I have a love/hate relationship with. If I’m not busy (which is almost never), I really do enjoy shopping for food and cooking for my family. And as someone who is a complete foodie, I also love to eat!
So, when the opportunity arose to try a meal delivery service, I jumped at the chance! A quick and easy way to get dinner on the table after work? Count me in!
I have tried one other meal delivery service before, and as much as I enjoyed the meals, I did not enjoy the limited amount of gluten free options, the accumulation of waste, and the amount of meal preparation I had to do.
However, Terra’s Kitchen is a serious game changer because this meal delivery service is unique in several important ways:
- Based on the Mediterranean diet, the menu choices include paleo, gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian options. Not limited to meals, I could also choose snacks, salads, desserts, and beverages.
- The ingredients are farm fresh and organic when possible. Proteins are non-GMO and hormone and antibiotic-free. Because the food was sent to me faster than a grocery store can stock their shelves, I could be assured that I was eating these foods at the peak of freshness.
- The refrigerated container that arrived at my doorstep is one-of-a-kind. It is a reusable climate-controlled vessel that keeps food cold until the end of the day. So, if I was running late after work or had an evening event with my kids, I didn’t have to worry about rushing back home because my food would spoil.
- After unpacking the container, all I had to do was unpeel the label that was on the vessel and leave it outside my door for pickup – no empty boxes or paper that I had to throw in the garbage. Loved that!
- In addition to the food (which is pre-measured, pre-chopped and washed), there were colorful, descriptive, step-by-step recipe cards with photographs, calorie content, wine and beer pairings, and more. The meal prep was minimal and the recipes were flavorful and delicious!
Terra’s Kitchen also has an app that makes scheduling and ordering super convenient.
If not for yourself, wouldn’t this be a terrific gift for someone? There are gift cards you can purchase on their site to do just that!
To read more about Terra’s Kitchen, click HERE.
Use the code RSFIT (worth $35 off first orders of $72.99+) at checkout!
Have you used a meal delivery service before? What are your thoughts?